Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy B-day My Dear Sweet Cassi and Chris!


I can't believe you two are seven today! You are growing up so fast I can't even keep up with you! I thank God everyday that he picked me to be your Mommy! You both add so much love and excitement to my life. I have loved every minute of being in Kindergarten with you both this year! I am so proud of how well you are both doing. You make me so proud!

Cassi
You are definitely my firecracker! Thanks for always keeping me on my toes. I love the fact that you are such a girly-girl! You are right, toenails should have polish on them at all times, and no outfit is complete w/ out some accessory. I also love that you can get dirtier than the boys in no time flat. It is so rare that some bug or creepy creature escapes you. You definitely have a tomboy streak in all of that pink!
I love that you don't know a stranger. Thank you for always making everyone around you feel special and loved. You definitely know how to melt my heart, and pretty much everyone that you come in contact with.
Thank you for being Mommy's awesome helper! I can't wait to help you out when you start your own cooking show, "Cooking with Cassi." I promise I will be your biggest fan!
I love you more than you could ever imagine my precious little princess! Happy B-day!

Chris
What is not to love about you my little man? All the way from your extremely soft and freckled cheeks to your little hop in your step. I don't think anything quite melts my heart faster than that killer smile of yours. Yeah- it works little man just show me your pearly whites, and your wish is my command (just don't tell your dad).
I love that you are so determined to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. I love the fact that you never give up. You have such a tender heart for others, and are so sensitive to their needs. I appreciate that you are always so kind to your brother and sister. Thank you for putting others wants and needs before your own.
I love to watch you run and play. You are an amazing athlete, and I can't wait to watch you for many years to come! Baseball season is right around the corner- Yeah!
Thank you for always helping me even when I don't ask you to. I love you with all of my heart and then some. I hope that you have the best b-day ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post!

Happy 7th Birthday Cassi and Chris! Hope you have fun celebrating!!

Everyday Hacks said...

Oh...those years go by so quickly. Happy Birthday Cassi and Chris and Mommy and Daddy.

SPARKY said...

boy have you got your kids tagged or what? they are wonderful and so are you. we love you all!!
now go splurge and get those suitcases :)

Kim said...

Happy 7th C&C! What great thoughts about your babies :)K

Louisiana Belle said...

What sweet kids you have! Happy Birthday Cassi & Christopher- we love you!