Tuesday, July 3, 2007

TWINS DITCH TRAINING WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I am happy to report that we went on our first family bike ride with out training wheels last night! The boy twin has been riding with out them since his first attempt about two weeks ago. He is now riding like a pro. The girl twin is another story! We have been practicing sending her back and forth between Doug and I on the street in front of our house. Our neighbors must think we are absolutely crazy!
Up until yesterday she was not very determined. I wonder if that was because earlier in the day we took a ride on the Green belt (the boys rode their bikes) and Cassi rode in the "baby trailer!?" I told Doug it was more like the princess in her carriage! She was sure ready to try again when we got home, and after a few laps between Doug and I on the street she was ready for a "real bike ride." Now we just have to get the starting and stopping down as she still needs help each time!
She must have had fun because the first thing she asked to do this morning was take a bike ride! Pictures will be posted soon, or as soon as the photographer has time to post them! In the mean time, "Happy Bike Trails To You and Yours!"

8 comments:

Louisiana Belle said...

Wow! Congrats, kiddos! Now you just have to teach my boys to ride their tricycles! :)

Angela said...

I love their outfits in this pic...too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea - Way to go C&C! Perfect outfits for a bike ride :) Let's get all the crazies together for a cruise, and the kids too...

fab5 said...

I don't think they are quite ready for the Green Belt, but we are always up for a ride! Let's go soon!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Cute picture :)

Kimberly said...

I finally found you in cyberspace! :) Cute pics.

fab5 said...

glad you found us!!

Alaskagirl said...

Hey, I just found your blog! I saw that I had a comment from you, but wasn't sure who it was...now I do!! I will add you to my list! Happy to hear that things are going well and that you all are havng fun riding bikes.