Sunday, July 29, 2007

River Trip # 2 and off to Romania


I am happy to report to you that our family floated the river today injury free! I have to admit that I was a little nervous after the last time when Doug and I both came home with black eyes. Trevar said this was the most fun we have had floating the river, and I would have to agree.
Doug had a BBQ for all of the people involved in his ministry, and then several of us floated together. The river was pretty crowded, but it turned out to be a great float!
Now we are off to our next adventure! We will be taking the kiddos to Baker, OR on Wednesday to my parent's home. They will be staying with them while Doug and I head to Romania on our missions trip. We are very excited, nervous, and me sad to leave my babies. We will be gone from Aug. 2-12. We are going to be helping one of our missionaries with a camp for teenagers. Doug will be speaking and leading music. Please pray that we can be a blessing to the missionaries, and also that many decisions would be made at camp.

5 comments:

Dionna said...

You guys will have an amazing experience in Romania. I remember having a hard time leaving my girls when we went to Belgium 2 yrs ago. But God will take good care of your kids - His hands are better than our own even though that's hard for us!

SPARKY said...

i REALLY was so bummed i couldn't go. that will be the stuff i look forward to when my kiddos are older.

Kimberly said...

It was fun floating the river with you guys! Have a great time in Romania. :)

Alaskagirl said...

Sounds like a great time at the river. Wish I was still around to do those fun things! Have a wonderful time in Romania. I will be thinking of you and praying for you and Doug as well as the campers!! Can't wait to hear about it.

Kim said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! We're praying for you all :)