Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it ever going to slow down?

I have not blogged in a while, but life has been so hectic I can't even remember what all has been going on. Don't get me wrong I love to stay busy, but it has just been down right crazy around here! Douglas and I were discussing the idea of me teaching full time next year, and I just don't know how I would get everything done. More importantly than that, I feel like I would miss out on so much with my babies! I keep having this nightmare that they are grown up and gone, and I have missed the entire thing.
Crazy Connelly Occurrences:
-A trip to the E.R. with Chris for an ear infection. After a few days on antibiotics he is doing great!
-A very congested Trevar finally on the mend! Mom got smart and started the allergy meds! Who would of thought we needed to start in February?
-A fun night at Married Life Live! (Even thought I was not able to sit with my hubby!)
-We have been enjoying the nicer weather by riding scooters, bikes, playing baseball, and the all time favorite jumping on the trampoline. I love that it is lighter when I am walking in the mornings, and not quite soooo cold!
-Trying to sneak in a little family time between events!
-Shopping for necessities for our quickly approaching Hawaii trip- note to self start tanning soon!
-Enjoying time with friends and family! Thanks for stopping by Papa and Uncle Drew!
So, now it is just time to brace myself for another week of something every night! On the bright side, my hubby caught up the laundry yesterday. You rock babe!!!

6 comments:

Always around said...

I have Gabrielle on a whole slew of meds, her allergies started early this year too. maybe they'll end sooner too? hope your having an awesome day.

scarlett said...

Okay I never thought about the allergy thing in Feb. but maybe I need to fill that Nasonex script for my little guy. I am a little jealous of the Hawaii thing not that I have reason to be....I am just tired of being cold!!!

Dionna said...

I hear ya on the "busy" thing. I won't be at Bible Study tonight. Have a sick girl and Eliseo is working Special Olympics so I'm on "girl" duty. :)

Kim said...

Glad you had a few minutes to write! I too am loving this weather :)K

Anonymous said...

Life never slows down. It seems the older I get, the busier we are. Sometimes I just want time to stand still. I too need to start tanning. I can't believe it is almost March. I am getting more and more and more excited for Hawaii. See you tonight! :)

Dionna said...

Heather -
You can go to: http://www.iditarod.com/ then click on 2008 race and the interactive map to see where people stand in the race. Have fun!