Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two months



Well it's been about 2 months, so I guess it's time to blog again. These past two months have absolutely thrown me for a loop....but in a good way. Two months ago I only had three kiddos, now I have four, yeah FOUR! At times I still can't believe it either! I am now one of those moms with more kids than arms. I am now one of those moms that can no longer drive just any vehicle...we are officially a BIG family.
This morning I was laying in a hospital bed with my littlest gem trying to get her to rest, and once again I became completely overwhelmed. God has been so good to myself and our family. We have honestly experienced another miracle in our lives. It's been a process, but it is still a miracle.
The loop I have been on...well let's just say it's a 2.5 year old....need I say more?! My days are now full of sippy cups, giving "cany" every time she potties in the potty (she is already pooping in the potty), chasing, bargaining with her for just about everything, taking a baby jogger or stroller EVERYWHERE, getting about a 1,000 hugs and kisses each day, never being able to go to the bathroom or take a shower by myself, cuddling on the couch, being able to read to someone that doesn't notice when I make up my own stories instead of reading them verbatim, and the list goes on! God has shown me these past two months that I definitely had room in my heart for one more precious gem! He has blessed me beyond measure with four amazing children.
I guess by the next time I blog I better come up w/ a new name. Poor Ruby Duby is so left out...maybe the Sweet Six?


2 comments:

Dionna said...

I know you must be exhausted but in a good way. I haven't yet met Ruby "Officially" but I'm so happy for you guys. What a precious little being.

Chrisanna said...

Oh yes, you have been blessed. I have loved watching this miracle unfold in your life. Mommyhood can be a little crazy with a toddler running around, but it is sooo rewarding. I am so happy for you. And I love being a part of your crazy life. You are one SWEET family. I love my little Ruby Doo!