Thursday, January 17, 2008

Have you called Jenny Yet?

so much to blog about so little time... life is good, just a little busy at the moment. we had a wonderful weekend with my sis, mom and sis in law-maternity shopping for sis, eating, and playing games! i LOVE family!
in spite of my lack of time i must share this story! yesterday the twins and i were sitting on the couch watching t.v. as i was supposed to be reading 3 chapters from the class i am taking. a jenny craig commercial came on and cassi asked me if i had called jenny yet? i was a little stunned and replied, "no, i haven't but should i?" She quickly responded, "no, but dad should." This morning i was doing cassi's hair for school in our bathroom and doug had his shirt off. cassi was looking at him, and suddenly blurted out, "dad, have you called jenny yet?" i thought i was going to die! needless to say douglas was a little shocked, but took it very well! what are we going to do with this girl?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!! It's okay Doug - I haven't called Jenny yet either!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!

Life As I Know It said...

I seriously laughed so hard about this! Kids rock!

holman family said...

Tell Doug to keep his shirt on! :) Cassi would probably tell Tim to call Jenny too. Cute story!

Our Ministry said...

I don't think this is such a cute story. I think this could give me permanent damage.

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, Cassie is hilarious! I can't believe she said all that! haha. :)

Lorilu said...

Very funny! I love the kids and what they say!

The Finnans said...

That is too cute. :) Sounds like things are going well for all of you. I can't believe how much the kids of grown!

scarlett said...

I love that girl!