Monday, September 3, 2007

Is it ever going to go away????

After a week and a half of sick kiddos and a sick husband I can honestly say my greatest desire is for one vomit free day! So far, today we have made it, but the night is still young and seems to be the worst. They are all three sleeping peacefully at the moment, but that is what we have thought for several nights now!
I have taken them to their pediatrician twice, and to the E.R. once. Tomorrow I have to take stool samples to St. Lukes just to make sure it isn't something more than a stomach bug. Now that rates up there on my list of grossest tasks. I have to admit that Douglas had to help me, as I thought I was going to throw up. Oh please let this just go away! My twins have both lost about 2 pounds each, and they can't afford to lose anymore! Hopefully everyone else had a better Labor Day Weekend than us! All of our plans were cancelled!

2 comments:

Dionna said...

I know those bugs are miserable. I'm just hoping it stays away from our family! As awful as it is to watch and experience, I hope your kiddos don't have something more -- may they get their energy back soon!

Louisiana Belle said...

I'm so sorry that you guys are still going through the bug! I hope it's nothing more- and that it passes soon! You've been through it already- and the school year just started. Hang in there!