Thursday, May 31, 2007

New at this




Heather and I have decided to start blogging. Yes, we have. The problem is Heather doesn't know how to use the computer very well, and I am horrible at grammar. So, maybe we can join forces and become the world's best bloggers.


Summer is arriving soon, and Heather and the kids are going to be home. Maybe I should refrase that, they will be at the pool. That is the nice thing about Heather being a teacher. Summers off!



We are really excited about some of the things we are doing this summer. We are going to Romania on a mission's trip. We will also be going to Colorado for a Pastor's conference. The entire family will get to go to that. It should be lots of fun! We are also going to attempt to camp this summer!? Is this a skill you can aquire?
So, how was that for a first timer?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!! Nice page!! I really like it!! It was fun to see what you have all been doing lately!! Looks like that camping trip was lots of fun! Heather we still need to get together sometime!! I am completely free on Wednesdays now! Talk to you soon!!

Tonya Thompson said...

OMG..... Look at your HAPPY FAMILY! Yall look so good. The kids are getting so big. Im loving your page! Keep up the good work!We sure do miss yall around here.
Love yall

Dionna said...

I was excited to discover your blog today! I hope you don't mind if I check in from time to time. Welcome to the blogging world!
I have two blogs - a public and a private one. The public one is at http://emphasisonmoms.blogspot.com and the private one is at http://simplydionna.blogspot.com